Recherche d'un photographe à La Haye?
Voir les 56 portfolios ci-dessous des photographes disponibles à La Haye.
Photographers in The Hague
Truefie photographer Joop Plukaard in The Hague gave us some insights about hot spots and happenings from photographers point of view. The Hague has a rich history. It has elegant atmosphere, avenues, boutiques, castles and of course the Parliament. With its many cultural events it is a pleasure to visit The Hague at any time of the year.
Here we listed some main photo hotspots for The Hague photographers:
- House of parliaments. It is the place where future is created and where important things happened in the past. The Binnenhof is a must-see in The Hague. Take a tour through the various halls or admire the fairy tale atmosphere. This is a perfect place to shoot for architecture photographers in The Hague.
- Madurodam. Miniature theme park Madurodam is situated in The Hague nearby the tulip field region. This park is the place to discover what makes Holland so unique within a short period of time. Madurodam presents you all the relevant Dutch stories behind the miniature buildings through multimedia and installations. Everything so common n Holland can be found in one place here. Would be cool spot for creative wedding photography, right?
- Scheveningen. Holland's most famous seaside resort Scheveningen has many beach pavilions and attractions. The boulevard, fascinating marine world , sunset dining or dancing in The Hague's city centre. Beach life and city life go together in The Hague! In case looking for a location for child photography or family portraits tn The Hague city then this is a must visit location with your photographer. Also a great suggestion for wedding photographer in The Hague city.
- Scheveningen. The port of Scheveningen is always full of activity. With cutters catching the best fish, visiting yachts, or day trippers - the port of Scheveningen is home to a number of special restaurants and cafes, besides being a hub for the trade. The view of the harbor, the hustle and bustle at the Visafslag, and the fresh sea breeze all makes the port unique spot in the Netherlands for dining out and also an interesting pace for wedding photos and also for child photography.
- Gemeente Museum - Maurits huis (Museum) - Escher museum - Koninklijke schouwburg. Nice building for artists
Here we list some of the “hidden’’ places: - Lange Voorhout (very old place te see) - Denneweg (old street) - Plein ( place to be for eating en drinking) - Haagse markt (biggest market place of euro with more than 100 nationalities.) - Kingsday on 28 april. Al over de the city party - canal trip
History of the Hague and its famous portrait photographers:
Besides all these amazing architectural buildings and parks The Hague city has a lot of talented photographers. Joop himself likes to photograph mostly nature and architecture. Truefie is a platform where you can conveniently book a great portrait photographer or for example find your favorite wedding photographer. For every budget there is something! So photographers for all kind of categories can be easily booked through Truefie.
The Hague city also has an interesting history with photographers. For example Max Koot is a photographer who has in the past made pictures of the royal family. He was a photographer in The Hague city (27 March 1917-25 September 1991) . Koot was known as portrait photographer but did also reports of marriages and for companies and fashion photos. He also photographed many of the Hague Comedie. Several professional photographers have been trained by Koot. Max Koot Studio, the studio in The Hague city, continued after his death in 1991. Contemporary names such as Desiree Dolron, Gregory Crewdson and Loretta Lux alternate with classic photographers such as Emmy Andriesse, Edward S. Curtis and Leonard Freed. Little-known like Gerard P. Fieret and Willem van de Poll, or the ‘Dutch period’ of fashion photographer Erwin Blumenfeld, are placed firmly in the spotlight in The Hague Photography museum.
The Hague Museum of Photography opened its doors in 2002. It is part of the Gemeentemuseum and works closely with the Print Room of Leiden University Library. Every year the museum organizes around six exhibitions. This wide-ranging approach – has enabled the museum to build up a public keen to such a varied and outstanding program.
The Hague is a very international city then all types of photographers can be found there. But most likely street photography and architecture are quite popular, since very old buildings are mixed with modern architecture in the city. Portraiture in The Hague is also widely popular. Digging into pregnancy photography and baby photography in The Hague then many studios offer these services for clients.
You can book Joop directly through this link: Joop Plukaard